Thursday, January 28, 2010

A few thoughts

So, this seems a bit trivial after Steph's post, but I wanted to let you guys know a bit about how things are going for me. I ended out going to bed without doing any homework last night, because my body gave me a chance to fix my sleep schedule. I slept really well and woke up with my first alarm (that hasn't happened in several months). During my first class I suddenly started feeling really ill. I actually left class for 20 minutes because of how poorly I was doing. I called both of my parents and my grandmother (my primary prayer warrior). It worked. Over the next hour I felt better, and have felt pretty good since. I realized that it was almost certainly a spiritual attack.

Beyond that, I am behind in several classes, though most of my professors are being really understanding. I'll be spending the weekend doing homework, so if you need a quiet place to study feel free to come by. Hopefully I'll be close enough to caught up to go to the game night Sunday night.

My closing thought: as I mentioned at SG, my girls (and parents) will be here Feb. 12-14. More details in my most recent note on facebook. Hopefully you'll all be around and can meet them!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment